Saturday 5 November 2016

Get To Know Me Tag: 21 Questions

1. Are you named after anyone?
My first name Jessica isn't after anyone but my second name Quinn is after my dad because his middle name is Quinn too.

2.When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon when I was sharing with my group at a women's retreat at my church. What I was sharing is that God has shown me over this summer who I am in Him and now I am learning how to be confident in that.

3.Do you have kids?
No I don't but I am a nanny of two kids. I love them like they are my own :)

4.If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would hope so...otherwise I need to work on a few things haha :P

5.Do you use sarcasm a lot?
YES! I have had some people that were afraid of me when they first met me because they thought I was serious when I was being sarcastic...opps  They figured me out pretty quick though!

6.Will you ever bungee jump?
Probably not on my own but if one of my friends was they could likely convince me to do it with them.

7.What's your favorite cereal?
Fruit Loops!!! I guess I'm maybe still a kid at heart!

8.What's the first thing you notice about people?
I don't normally notice that much about people's outward appearance. I notice what people say and if they are respectful of others.

9.What is your eye color?
Blue

10.Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings...I love a good chick flick any day :D

11.Favorite smells?
Coffee, cinnamon, fresh bread.

12.Summer or winter?
Summer because I love camp and camp is in the summer. I have worked at a Bible camp for the last 6 summers for at least part of the summer.

13.Computer or television?
Computer, the only time I watch TV is when I am at work with the kids I nanny.

14.What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Ontario, I haven't done much traveling

15.Do you have any special talents?
I'm not sure if this is really a talent but I'm pretty good with kids.

16.Where were you born?
Saskatchewan

17.What are your hobbies?
Working out, Journaling, and Reading.

18.Do you have any pets?
No

19.Favorite movie?
A Walk To Remember

20.Do you have  any siblings?
Yes, One older sister, one younger sister, and a younger brother.

21.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I love what I'm doing right now, nannying. I might want to be a stay at home mom one day, we'll see what God's plan is.

I tag my little sister Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment