Sunday 13 November 2016

25 Random Facts about Me :)

  1. I was born in 1995.
  2. I can motivate myself to do stuff pretty easily.
  3. I have one older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother.
  4. I have never played Pokémon Go. I actually don't have any games on my phone.
  5. I take the R and L on my headphones seriously :P
  6. I have never smoked a cigarette.
  7. My favorite kind of ice cream is dark chocolate and marshmallow.
  8. Coffee is my addiction.
  9. I hate Pepsi.
  10. I love to cook and bake.
  11. When people call me crazy I take it as a compliment.
  12. I am very sarcastic.
  13. I am good listener but I also talk a lot.
  14. I am single and totally happy that way :D
  15. My favorite color is green and I love camo.
  16. My favorite number is 6.
  17. I love to go hiking by myself and spend time with God in creation.
  18. I love the band Third Day.
  19. I am almost always in a good mood.
  20. I don't have twitter. I don't really even know what it is.
  21. I am very opinionated and I tend to rant.
  22. I get super excited over little things.
  23. I have a relationship with my Heavenly Father and I like to refer to Him as Daddy.
  24. I have a scar on the side of my hand because I got glass in my hand once.
  25. I change my bio on Instagram a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment