Friday 14 October 2016

September Photo A Day

September 3
Warm

September 4 / Music

September 5
Give
I left love notes and chocolates on my grandparent's pillows tonight <3 Shh....don't tell them, they haven't gone to bed yet!

September 7
The Little Things

September 8
Reading

September 9 / Circle / This is the van I drive my kids at work around in. I love taking them to all their activities whether it's volley ball, curling, riding, or figure skating.

September 10 / Black + White

September 11 / Yum / Just sneaking a taste of my sister's soup! Shh...don't tell her. Ohh shoot she has facebook now so she'll see this!

September 12
Pretty

September 13
Motto

September 14 / Fold

September 15
Yes
When my brother asked me if I wanted to have a ride in the truck he has been fixing up, I said a big YES:D

September 16
Safe
I am absolutely terrified of snakes...so this afternoon I was sitting out on the deck at my parents and guess what I saw?!?! A snake!!! Not only was it a snake but it was a big one! I couldn't let it just sit there and watch me relax. My dad wasn't home to do the dirty work so I took matters into my own hands. I actually killed a snake instead of running in the opposite direction screaming. I would say that's an accomplishment and thanks to me the world is a little bit safer now. Well at least I feel like it's safer!

September 17
Dancing

September 18
Peace

September 19 / Time For...

September 20
Wrinkles

September 21
Opps

September 22 / Square

September 26 / Free

September 27 / Create / My little brother fixed up an old feed shed and made a bunk house. It's super cool and it makes me proud!

September 28 / This Season

No comments:

Post a Comment