Friday 18 March 2016

February Photo A Day

February 1
Drink

February 4 / Texture

February 5
Coffee

February 6
Just Now
Just finished a shower. Now I'm in my bathrobe ready to relax :)

February 7
I Ate Here

February 14
My Happy Place
I get to use my sister's gorgeous kitchen for the next week and a half!

February 16
Empty

February 17
Door

February 19
Breakfast

January 20
Keeping Fit

February 21
Hobby

February 22
Ice Cream

February 23
Pastel

February 24
Path

February 25
Peek A Boo

February 26
Out Of Place
My dad has slowly been renovating my childhood home for years now. He has done lots of nice woodwork and many other things. Someday he will replace this ugly carpet but for now it looks a little out of place :P

February 27
Shape

February 28
I love this!

February 29
Leap

No comments:

Post a Comment