Tuesday 1 April 2014

March photo a day

 
March 1
Yellow

 
March 3
My name is...

 
February 4
On my mind
I just got back from watching Lone Survivor with my friend Ashley. Such a good movie!

 
March 8
In the corner

 
March 11
Something good
I started teaching myself to play Fur Elise on Saturday.

 
March 12
Partial

 
March 14
Care
I had so much fun taking care of my nephews tonight!

 
March 15
Evening
I'm starting this evening off with a nice cup of black coffee!

 
March 16
Beautifully ordinary
I am just a ordinary girl but yet God thinks I'm beautiful and He is proud to call me His daughter! Psalm 139:14: I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully, your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

 
March 17
Today's weather

 
March 18
Five years ago

 
March 20
Letter

 
March 26
I am here

No comments:

Post a Comment