Friday 10 January 2014

The one thing I do everday

Is there one thing you make sure you do everyday? Something that is a main priority in your life, that no matter what you always make time for it.
For me that one thing is reading my Bible everyday. It is such a important part of my day! I love reading God's word and getting encouragement for the day.
I take the bus to work every week day so I bring my Bible along and I read on the way. Sometimes when I walk from the bus stop to work I quote verses in my head to get me on the right track for the day ahead. Quoting verses also helps when I'm struggling with something it takes my focus of the problem and puts my thoughts on the verses God has put in my heart.
Reading the Bible is my main priority in life and I would encourage you to make it yours. Take a couple minutes out of each day to read God's word and you won't believe what a difference it will make in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment