Thursday 12 December 2013

Always bring the sunshine of Jesus :)

One of my favorite quotes is:

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. - Anthony J. D'Angelo

It's one of my favorites because it is such a great concept to keep in mind. It doesn't matter whether you are going to work, school, hanging out at home, or going to a friends place, it's so important as a Christian to bring the sunshine of Jesus wherever you go. There is always someone watching you even if there is no one around because Jesus is always watching.
I know that it is sometimes hard to bring the sunshine of Jesus with you in some situations but I promise you that is you do it, it will be well worth it. God will bless you for it even if you don't notice those blessings at the time.
 I don't know if that's what Anthony was implying when he wrote this but that's what I think about when I read it. So I challenge you tomorrow no matter what you are doing bring the sunshine of Jesus with you and just watch and see what He might do!

No comments:

Post a Comment